After the hot summer season comes monsoon, which cools the complete environment with greenery, the chirping sounds of birds would be a delightful scenery. However, this beautiful season brings a host of challenges regarding hair infection. During the rainy season, the...
Recent advances in hair transplant in India
Hairstyle is an expression of culture, traits, and fashion trends. Hair gives completeness to the appearance of a man. In the present weather conditions, genders of all ages have hair fall problems. Most hair loss problems are hereditary. In a few, it depends on their food, weather and working conditions. People start losing self-confidence with hair loss problems.
In India, we provide the best hair transplant treatments and are budget-friendly as well. Our surgeons advise their patients which treatment preferably suits them according to their hair conditions. There are different types of hair transplant treatments with the latest technology. Patients must spend just a few hours from their busy schedules on these treatments.
Latest hair transplant treatments
Neograft hair transplant
Neograft is an advanced version of FUE. It is semi-automated with the most modern hair implantation techniques. The hair follicles are removed with a wand that extracts them with suction. The surgeon does not need to make separate incisions for new hair follicles; instead, a unique tool is used, which makes the incisions and implants the follicles simultaneously.
- Less trauma compared to other procedures
- Less damage is caused for hair follicles
- Recovery is quick
- Tiny scars
- Unnatural hairline
- Scalp numbness
Platelet-rich plasma hair treatment(PRP)
Nowadays, PRP injections are gaining popularity. In this procedure, the blood from the affected individual is taken into the specially designed nutrients enriched test tubes and placed into the centrifuge machine for separating the fluids of different densities. The blood gets split into three distinct layers: platelet-rich plasma, platelet-poor plasma, and red blood cells. In the final process, the platelet-rich plasma is taken into the syringe by the surgeons, activated with unique solutions, and then injected into the scalp area for hair growth. It’s just a 10 minutes process.
- With minimal trauma
- Hair growth is noticeably strengthened
- Blood flow in the scalp improves greatly
- The process is a very gentle treatment
- Comparatively less pain than other transplants
- Slow improvement in the injured area
- Allergic reaction
- Blood clot
- Skin discolouration
- Acute pain in the injection area
Sapphire hair transplant
Sapphire hair transplant is the latest modification of FUE hair transplant. This procedure is done under local anaesthesia, with a sapphire blade and microchannels opened. The transplant procedure starts by inserting the grafts into the newly opened channels. The sapphire blades are not made of original sapphire crystal; instead, its made of synthetic sapphire made from aluminium oxide.
- Suitable for metal sensitivities
- Increased density
- Retaining hair follicles
- Natural looking results
- A scar on the incisions
Direct hair transplant(DHI)
In this procedure, the surgeon extracts the hair follicles loaded into a pen-shaped tool and then implants them into the balding area of the scalp. The system takes 8 hours to complete the time varies depending on the patient’s baldness.
- As the tissue remaining outside time is less, enabling a healthier planting of hair
- Faster recovery is the procedure
- This is a more compact planting
- The risk of bleeding is very low as the area of the incision is less
- If the procedure is not done by an expert professional, the patient will the suffer
- It is more expensive when compared to other hair transplantations
- The plantation process takes a longer time.
Follicular Unit Extraction(FUE)
The healthy hair follicles are extracted from the back side of the head and implanted in the bald area. This procedure is done under local anaesthesia, and the patient will be conscious during the surgery. It takes six to10 hours per session and several days and hours depending on the patient’s baldness and how many sessions have to be performed. After every single session, the patient can go home. During the procedural duration, the patient has to take precautions. It takes 3 to 5 days for recovery as there are no stitches. Healing is faster with minimal discomfort. Initially, the newly implanted hair falls off in 2 or 3 months. 100% results are seen in 9 to 12 months of transplant.
- The complete procedure is painless.
- The transplanted hair looks natural.
- The transplanted follicles are permanent.
- Crust or pus drainage around the surgical area
- Scalp pain, itching, and swelling
- Inflammation of hair follicles
- Losing sensation around the surgical site
- Visible hair doesn’t match the surroundings and is noticeably thinner
Follicular Unit Transplant(FUT)
In this surgery, a strip of healthy hair follicles is cut and placed in the bald area. The size of the strip depends on the bald spot to be covered. During this procedure, the patient is conscious. Only the patient’s scalp area is made numb by local anaesthesia. The scalp is stitched, covering the surrounding donor area. It takes 6 to 8 hours for the surgery. It’s a quicker procedure compared to FUE. The stitches will be removed after 10 to 14 days of surgery. It takes about 6 to 9 months for complete recovery. The dressing done during the surgery should be intact for at least 24 hours, and then the gauze is removed after 2 or 3 days.
- It’s a cost-friendly surgery compared to other procedures
- Larger areas of baldness are covered in a few sessions
- Much better results with a low resection rate
- It is a time beneficial treatment
- Permanent natural-looking hair
- Stitches are required
- Leaves a linear scar on the scalp
- It takes a longer time to heal
- Scarring occurs on stitches
- Visible hair doesn’t match the surrounding hair and noticeable thinner
Hairsure In Hyderabad, India is famous for hair transplant surgeries and has a lot of patients from India and abroad who successfully underwent surgery.
We at HairSure International cover all types of Hair transplant treatments for all age groups. Contact us today at 040- 40 020202, 9494020202, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website https://www.hairsure.in/