Do you know 85% of all men will experience hair loss or balding before the age of 50?
Hair loss or Balding, are caused by several reasons such as hereditary factors, stressed lifestyle, pollution, hormonal imbalance, use of harmful chemicals, dandruff etc.
Most of the men will face this male pattern baldness due to the Androgenic alopecia problems. Male pattern baldness starts with receding hairline along with hair loss. Depending on the hair loss reasons and severity of the hair loss, there are different types of hair loss treatment for men.
Cyber Hairsure is one of the leading hair transplant centres in Hyderabad, which works towards the best possible solution for hair loss problems. At Cyber Haisure, we are providing complete medical evacuation for hair loss problems and providing customized hair loss treatment.
Cyber Hairsure has a team of board-certified hair transplant doctors who have hands-on experience who have hands-on experience in providing the best hair loss treatment for women and men. We are adapted with advanced hair loss treatment techniques, cutting edge technologies and ultra-modern treatment equipment.
Hair loss in men: 85% of the men will experience hair thinning problems before their 50’s. Some may experience their adult age itself. There are different types of hair loss problems in men which includes males pattern baldness, diffused shedding in mean and alopecia areata.
Hair loss in women: Female hair loss or female pattern baldness typically occurs with hair thinning problems and they part. Female in early adult stages experience this female pattern baldness problem.
There are some common causes for both men and women, but the prevention of hair loss problems may vary from men and women.
Are you shedding Hair heavily? Need the best hair loss treatment for both men and women. Contact Cyber Hairsure now!!
Causes of Hair loss problems in men:
- Scalp infections
- Hormonal changes
- Post-operative conditions
- Vitamin deficiencies
- High-stress levels
- Complicated hairstyles
- Unhealthy lifestyles
- Hair-pulling disorder
- Patchy hair loss
Different Hair Loss Treatments for Men:
There are many effective treatments for hair loss. The main aim of any hair loss treatment is to reduce the hair fall and also to reduce the recurrence rate. Moderate hair loss problems can be treated with medications, but chronic hair loss problems. Chronic problems might need surgery.
Medications: There are different type of medication for hair loss problems which includes
- Minoxidil: This medication helps in reducing hair loss and increasing hair regrowth rate. This medication is in liquid form, which spreads all over the scalp to enhance the growth rate of hair. This medication can be used by both men and women to treat the hair loss problems caused by alopecia areata.
- Propecia (Finasteride): It is a type of drug which increases the hair growth on the scalp. This medication treats male pattern baldness in the crown and mid-scalp areas. This medication helps in maintaining the ideal DHT (dihydrotestosterone) levels which binds the men’s hair follicles.
To get rid of these types of painful conditions, the person needs reliable and effective hair loss treatments from a skilled hair transplant surgeon who has hand-on experience in providing the best hair loss treatment for men.
Mainly there are two popular hair transplant procedures:-
- Follicular Unit Extraction: In FUE, the individual hair follicles are removed from the donor area, which is mostly the backside of the scalp. Then the extracted hair follicles transplanted to the bald area of the scalp.
- Follicular Unit Transplantation: In FUT, the entire strip is removed from the backside of the scalp. Then the surgeon will remove the healthy hair follicles without any damage and transplant them in the bald area of the scalp.
Laser Therapy: This type of treatments are used to treat the all forms of hair loss for men and women who are suffering from chronic androgenic alopecia or pattern baldness problems. This treatment helps in reducing the inflammation in follicles to increase growth rate.
Do you have patches in the scalp area? Are you looking for the best hair transplant surgeon in Hyderabad?
Call Cyber Hairsure @ 8331020202.
Why choose Cyber Hairsure for Hair Loss Treatment for Men?
- 15+ years of experience in the hair transplant field
- Experienced trichologist and hair transplant surgeons in Hyderabad
- Ultra-modern treatment equipment
- Complete diagnosis for hair loss
- Advanced hair restoration treatment procedures
- Customized hair loss treatment for men and women
- Improves self-confidence
- International standard facilities
- Ultra-modern treatment equipment
- Budget-friendly hair transplantations
- Unparallel medical care after the surgery
- better hairline appearance according to the patient desires
- Natural regrowth of hair
- Long-lasting results
- Minimal discomfort after the surgery
- No downtime required
- Required fewer sessions
FAQs about Hair Loss Treatment for Men:
1. What is the range of hair loss in men per day?
The average hair loss in men or women per day is 100-150 grafts. If the range exceeds continuous, then it may lead to the pattern baldness, hair thinning etc. For chronic hair loss problems like alopecia areata needs immediate surgery.
2. Does baldness come from mother male relatives?
Hereditary causes male pattern baldness, which comes from either side of the family, i.e. maternal side or paternal side.
3. Is the surgical treatment for hair loss in men painful?
The hair restoration treatment from Cyber Hairsure applies gentle, local anaesthesia before the surgery. So the patient doesn’t feel any discomfort during the surgery. During the recovery phase, the patient may feel little pain and tightness.
4. Will the surgery leave any scars on the backside of the scalp?
The FUT and FUE require tiny incisions in the treatment area and donor area. Post-surgery there will be small scars on the back of your scalp, which get hidden under existing hair.
5. Will the results of after hair transplantation are permanent?
The transplanted hair follicles will fall out from the treatment area during the recovery process. In those areas, you will start noticing the new hair regrowth.
6. Does washing hair frequently increase hair loss?
No, Washing hair doesn’t increase hair loss. The hair loss while showering is the already shed which is natural during the hair growth cycle.
7. How Can I make my appointment with Cyber Hairsure for Men's Hair loss treatment?
Get effective hair loss treatment for men who are suffering from different hair loss problems. Book your appointment now!!
Call us: 8331020202
Email us: email@example.com
Reach us: Flat No 405, 4th Floor, SBR Gateway, Adj IBIS Hotel, above Hotel Paradise, Hitech City Main Road, HUDA Techno Enclave, HITEC City, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081
Visit us: https://besthairtransplanthyd.com/