Hair transplants are a cosmetic procedure for both men and women experiencing hair loss, often due to hereditary male or female pattern baldness. Hormonal changes, medical conditions, or trauma can also cause hair loss. The procedure involves taking hair follicles...
Hair Transplantation And It’s Types
Hair transplant has become the latest trend not only for those who have lost their hair but also for those who want to alter their hairlines or acquire an attractive thick hair. Hair restoration is an exciting and innovative surgical procedure in aesthetic surgery today with the new techniques which will give you a natural look.
What Is Hair Transplantation?
Hair transplant is a minimally invasive surgical process; hair follicles can be taken from any site in the body like legs or back of your head called donor site and transplant them in the hair loss area called recipient area. Hair transplantation can also be used to restore eyelashes, eyebrows, beard hair, chest hair, and to restore lost hair due to accidents or surgery. Naturally, hair grows in groupings of 1 to 4 hairs (follicular unit), by using current techniques, we transplant follicular hair unit in their natural groupings as well.
What Are The Types Of Hair Transplantation?
There are different techniques to extract and transplant large numbers of hair follicles (funicular units). The two primary techniques currently using for hair transplantation are FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation) and FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) methods.
FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation)
FUT is the traditional hair transplant method and also called a strip hair transplant. In this method, doctors extract a small cluster of hairs in a strip from the back of your head or ‘donor area’, where the area is more resistant from balding. These grafts are cleaned and separated under the higher magnifications of microscopes. Thus, individual units are transplanted one by one into the recipient areas. FUT hair transplant is an ideal choice for the people who are having larger baldness.
How FUT Hair Transplant benefits You
- In a single session, a large number of follicles can be transplanted.
- It provides you with the immediate growth of your hair.
- After the surgery, once the hair started growing it gives you a natural looking cosmetic effect.
- It is cost effective and is more affordable.
- Both men and women can undergo for FUT hair transplant method as there is no need for trimming hair for surgery.
FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction)
Hair transplant gives you an entirely natural look with FUE surgery. FUE surgery or Follicular Unit Extraction hair transplant surgery is a process where individual follicular units containing 1 to 4 hairs are extracted and planted in the hair loss area. They use a punching machine and make tiny punches between 0.6mm and 1.0mm in diameter to remove hair follicles. The extracted hair follicular units are implanted in the hair loss area in particular pattern and density which gives you a realistic look. FUE transplant can be done in a single long session or multiple small sessions.
How FUE Hair Transplant benefits You?
FUE procedure has numerous benefits, it has 97% success rate, and it is trending. Let’s go in and look at some benefits which follow:
- In FUE technique, they use a punch instrument, so there is no requirement of any stitches during the surgery.
- Local anaesthesia is used during the surgery. Even after the surgery, you bear a very less pain as they make very minute punches in the hair loss and removal area during the surgery.
- They leave a small dot-shaped scar, even if you wear short hair after the surgery the scars are invisible.
- During the surgery, doctors design the hairline and place the follicular units in the designed area which ultimately gives you a natural look.
- It is a permanent solution for your lost hair or baldness.
- FUE procedure is pretty safer, and it’s having less-risk complications like less bleeding, infection, itching and bruising of the eyes etc. during and after the surgery
If you are facing troubles in your life due to baldness or hair loss problem, come down to our clinic, and meet our team of experts. We can provide you with the best solutions ever for your hair loss problem.
About the Clinic:
Cyber HairSure is one of the leading Hair Clinics at Hitech City, Hyderabad and we have the best hair transplant surgeons in Hyderabad practising at Cyber HairSure. The experts at the Cyber HairSure clinic are specialised in hair transplantation and PRP treatment etc. Our leading doctors are known to be the best hair transplant surgeons in Hyderabad.